- Union County Mountainside
Big Win: A servant leader who plans, implements and tracks Church Outreach Events at a Campus.
The Outreach Coordinator (Events) serves under the Campus Coordinator (or Groups Coordinator – Morris County) on the Campus team. A part-time, volunteer staff position, the schedule is generally Sunday through Thursday for a total of 12-15 hours per week during event season.
- Act as project manager for all events i.e. carry out objectives, budget, schedule, manage resources & volunteers, etc.
- Serve as the primary on-site leader
- Facilitate campus event team debrief to receive and gather feedback
- Recruit – Identify/approach potential volunteers and process interest forms, working through the role-specific recruiting and selection process
- Retain – Regular communication (through email, text, huddles and team meetings), maintain and communicate the schedule, foster community within and provide spiritual care to volunteers
- Reward – Appreciate and celebrate volunteers regularly
- Experience – Served as a core team member at an Outreach event
- Technical Skills – Proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication – Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization – Able to handle multiple responsibilities at once; manage information; and develop ongoing systems
- Project Management – Able to see through major projects and meet weekly deadlines
- Relational Ability – A “people” person who works well with Staff and volunteers of varying personality types.
A volunteer staff member is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Liquid Group and Contribute by giving and serving. We anticipate that all staff will lead in these areas. All staff are expected to participate in Leadership Development Training (LEAD) which is a commitment of 1 meeting per month for approximately 2 hours as well as some outside of class work.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://liquidchurch.formstack.com/forms/volunteer_staff_application →