Big Win: A servant leader who ensures Liquid’s front of house live sound experience is executed with consistency and quality.
The Audio Engineer serves under the Worship Pastor with dotted line management to the Technical Director. A contract/hourly position, the schedule includes Sunday mornings (from about 6AM-2PM) and the occasional weeknight. As a contract employee, the dates you serve will vary depending on the church's needs. Dates will be communicated well in advance.
- FOH Mixing - Running audio for services (either traveling between campuses or stationed at Broadcast Campus) including Live worship, Live speakers and video.
- Audio Systems Set Up - Mic placement, depending on the campus some cable set up & troubleshooting.
- Assisting Volunteers - occasionally guiding volunteer audio engineers to develop the skills needed to mix on Sunday.
- Experience - Previous Front of House experience at a Church required.
- Knowledge - Clear understanding of Live sound consoles, signal flow, and Live sound mixing technique.
- Abilities - The ability to build an excellence mix and troubleshoot issues that may arise on the fly
- Schedule - When scheduled, need to be available from setup to teardown
- Relational Ability - A “people” person who works well with Staff and Ministry Volunteers of varying personality types.