Big Win: A servant leader who oversees all aspects of building operations for Union County Mountainside’s permanent facilities.
The Facilities Coordinator serves under the Campus Pastor. A part-time position, the schedule generally includes Sunday leadership, Tuesday meetings at our central office in Parsippany, and time during the week for a total of 20 hours. This position is non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
The Union County Mountainside Facilities Coordinator is responsible to Recruit, Retain and Reward a volunteer team, including a volunteer staff Building and Cleaning Coordinator. The Facilities Coordinator along with the volunteer team will accomplish various tasks throughout the week which include:
- Facilities operations and maintenance
- Grounds maintenance and upkeep
- Building Cleaning
- Experience - 1 year of successful leadership at Liquid (group leader, mentor, service team leader, volunteer staff member)
- Spiritual Maturity - A person who regularly practices learning God's Word, allowing God to renew their mind, and being obedient to what they learn.
- Tech Savvy - Ability to learn new and changing technology with ease, proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confidentiality - Ability to maintain discretion when necessary
- Relational Ability - A “people” person who works well with staff and volunteers of varying personality types.