Big Win: A servant leader who supports activities at Liquid’s Broadcast Campus and ensures full operability of the building and grounds
The Facilities Assistant serves under the Facilities and Logistics Director on the Ground War Team. A part time position, the schedule is Monday - Friday with a total of 20 hours per week. This is a temporary position that will last during the Summer months.
Building Operations & Maintenance
- Assists the FLD in basic repairs and maintenance to Broadcast Campus systems (electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and fire protection) provided that work is within the abilities and skills of the FLD and FC.
- Assists with basic maintenance items related to grounds and overall building appearance.
- Records and reports maintenance and repair requests related to any of the building's systems and helps resolve these whenever possible.
- Assists with the organization and inventory of assets in the warehouse and other storage areas.
- On occasion will assist with various tasks at Liquid Church’s other permanent locations.
Service & Special Event Responsibilities
- Setting up of any atrium elements, auditorium seating, and stage elements in preparation for Sunday services and other events as necessary.
- Knowledge - Various hand tools and power tools preferred but training can be provided.
- Physical Requirements - Ability to stand, sit, walk for extended periods of time. Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Tech Savvy - Learns quickly and can adapt to changing technology with ease, experience with Google application preferred.
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Relational ability - A “people” person who works well with Staff and volunteers of varying personality types.
- Leadership - Ability to lead under pressure with an optimistic attitude.