Family Curriculum Developer
Big Win: A servant leader who develops relevant curriculum & content in an unforgettable way that points kids to Jesus.
The Family Curriculum Developer serves under the Family Operations Director on the Ground War Team. A full time position, the schedule is generally Sunday - Thursday for a total of 40 hours per week.
Curriculum Writing & Development
- Write and develop curriculum and content in alignment with the phases of Liquid Family’s Scope & Sequence. Ensure that biblical truths are accurate and all activities drive home the bottom line and help kids to connect and apply it to their lives.
- Plan all curriculum activities and lesson plans for online and in-person environments from ideation to execution (delegation as needed for execution) keeping in mind diversity of environments across multi-site campuses and ensuring good stewardship of resources.
- Be an active collaborative participant in brainstorm sessions and Phase meetings.
- Attend and observe Sunday programs at various campuses to evaluate, give input, and get feedback to ensure alignment and maintain standards of excellence in curriculum implementation and execution across the diverse multi-site environments.
- Be a resource offering coaching and training to Phase Coordinators so that they can better equip their volunteers to implement curriculum for kids to develop a faith that sticks.
- Develop tools and resources to set volunteers up for success in their roles as they deliver/execute the curriculum at their campus.
- Work in harmony with the Special Needs staff to deliver engaging content that is inclusive.
- Education - Advanced degree preferred; Experience may be substituted for education requirement. Sound, Biblical foundation.
- Experience - Must possess a strong knowledge of curriculum development, experience writing, and ability to develop content in a relevant way that connects with developmental stages and faith maturity.
- Team player with the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment where being open handed is the foundation of great ideas, constructive feedback and alternative ideas are not taken personally, and values challenge as an important part of the content development process.
- Experience building relationships in order to work collaboratively with the central curriculum development team and support Liquid Family staff at each unique multi-site campus.
- Technical Proficiencies including, but not limited to, Propresenter, Photoshop, Teleprompting, Spreadsheets, Social Media, etc.
- Interpersonally - A strong yet humble team player with a high level of integrity, a great attitude, a servant’s heart, an appetite for personal growth & leadership development, and is passionate about bringing the Bible to life in relevant ways that imprints God’s truths on the hearts of kids.
- An active participant in contributing to a healthy team culture with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done.