Do you gravitate to numbers, analysis and seeing things balance? Are you comfortable using Excel and a calculator? Liquid Church is one of the fastest growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for an intern in the area of Finance. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities.
What You Will Learn:
- How to organize paper and electronic data for file storage
- Building Metrics data.
- Assist our Finance team in daily activity.
- Assist in the implementation of new accounting software.
- Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
What We Require:
- Volunteer experience in a church ministry area.
- Familiarity with Excel and developing spreadsheets, but we will also train.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interest in church operations or the particular area of ministry.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will learn how to work in a fun, professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Life Group and Contribute by giving and serving. We anticipate that all interns will lead in these areas.
Liquid Summer Internship 2021 Dates are May 24th - August 6th (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 12th
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.