Graphic Design Intern
Are you artistic and creative with a passion for communicating through visual arts? Liquid Church is one of the fastest growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for an intern in the area of Graphic Design. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities.
What you’ll do:
- Organizing photo archive and server files.
- Researching images for projects.
- Designing Collateral and Branding materials (Slides, signage, web graphics).
- Assisting with weekend service production (hands on experience as graphics lead for weekend services & recording).
- Creating Social Media content graphics.
What you’ll need:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign).
- Must possess a strong proficiency in Mac OSX
- Strong communication skills.
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback.
- A team player.
- Deadline-oriented, detail-oriented and very organized.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interest in design for a church setting that is culturally relevant and in keeping with current design trends.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become knowledgeable in understanding design that is both culturally relevant and Biblically based, as well as comprehend the branding and marketing needs within the church. You will also learn how to work in a fun, professional environment with the creative team and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Life Group and Contribute by giving and serving. We anticipate that all interns will participate in these areas.
Liquid Summer Internship 2021 Dates are May 24th - August 6th (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 12th
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.