Big Win: A servant leader who designs, creates and produces graphic design & branding of printed Liquid materials and electronic communications (website & online)
Liquid Church is seeking a gifted, seasoned Graphic Designer to join our staff. Our Creative Team uses design and illustration to help carry out our vision to Saturate the State with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
This is a full-time position; the schedule is generally Monday-Friday for a total of 40 hours/week.
- Create compelling designs and assets across multiple mediums, including print, web, and social.
- Design and create ancillary materials, including message series branding, promotional materials, invite cards, etc., that keep to Liquid’s branding.
- Support ministry partners (e.g., Outreach, Small Groups, Communications) with design requests to help create successful programs and events.
- Participate in creative brainstorming and planning for weekly and “Big Day” services (e.g., Easter, Christmas, Mother’s Day, Baptism, etc.)
- Invest in personal development and honing skills; keep abreast of design and culture trends.
- Invest in team members. Share skills and knowledge to elevate the competencies and improve the team’s workflow.
- Champion healthy work culture and apply best practices and systems.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field is required. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years prior experience in a graphic design or art director position. Your portfolio shows a robust body of work. High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must.
- Skills - Innovative, forward-thinking designer that excels in translating concepts into effective design assets.
- Creativity - Shows diversity in creativity and design with the ability to think outside the box.
- Organization - Ability to juggle multiple projects, manage workflow and time to meet deadlines.
- Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills with high regard for responsive communication.
- Relational Ability - A “people” person who works well with staff & volunteers of varying personality types.
- Excellence - Maintain a high level of excellence in the creative process and relationships of ministry partners.
- Team - Invest in teammates’ development and be an active contributor to healthy team dynamics and culture.