Big Win: A Servant leader who partners with the Campus by connecting with and caring for people within community through the Groups system and is responsible for the day-to-day administrative support of the Campus.
The Groups Coordinator serves under the Campus Pastor on the Campus Team with dotted line oversight from the Groups Director. A part time position, the schedule generally includes Sunday support, Tuesday meetings at our central office in Parsippany, and time during the week for a total of 20 hours. This position is Exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Connect people into Groups
- Check in with Group Leaders and Coaches
- Lead Coach and Leader training/info sessions on Campus, as scheduled by Campus Leadership
- Staff Meetings (Tuesdays in Parsippany)
- Group Coordinator Meetings (Tuesdays in Parsippany)
- ALL Staff Meetings and Events
- Monthly Staff Potlucks (first Wednesday each month)
- Support & attend Campus and Church-Wide Groups events
- Visit Groups regularly
- Meet Campus and Church-Wide Groups goals
Volunteers: Coaches and Leaders
- Recruit - Identify/approach interested individuals and process interest forms, working through the role-specific recruiting and selection process
- Retain - Regular communication (through email, text, huddles and team meetings), foster community within and provide spiritual care to the team members
- Reward - Appreciate and celebrate team members regularly
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience - 1-3 years of experience in an administrative or receptionist position. 1 year experience leading a small group within a church community (at least 6 months leading a Group at Liquid)
- Tech Savvy - Ability to learn new and changing technology with ease, proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organization - Able to handle multiple responsibilities at once and organize detailed information; able to stay cool under pressure
- Project Management - Able to see through projects and meet weekly deadlines
- Spiritual Maturity - A person who regularly practices learning God's Word, allowing God to renew their mind, and being obedient to what they learn.
- Relational Ability - A “people” person who works well with staff and volunteers of varying personality types.