Information Technology Intern
Do you enjoy working with computers and networks? Are you a dynamic and motivated self-starter willing to assist in various technological projects and initiatives? Liquid Church is one of the fastest growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for interns in the area of Information Technology. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities.
What You Will Learn:
- Network infrastructure architecture and design.
- Website development and content management.
- Enterprise level IT resource monitoring and control.
- Build meaningful peer and mentor relationships that will last a lifetime.
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
- Support timely update and maintenance of various Liquid Web assets.
- Participate in informal work discussions and meetings.
- Willingness to lead and deliver a project in the IT department.
What We Require:
- Some technical knowledge in the area of computer networking or web design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Interest in church operations or the particular area of ministry.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will learn how to work in a fun, professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Liquid Group and Contribute by serving. We anticipate that all interns will lead in these areas.
Liquid Summer Internship 2021 Dates are May 24th - August 6th (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 12th
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.