IT Systems Administrator
Big Win: A servant leader responsible for installing, maintaining, and enhancing Liquid’s IT systems to facilitate the goals of Liquid Church.
We are looking for a self-motivated IT System Administrator to join Liquid Church. This servant leader will maintain and deploy technology systems and network infrastructure across all of Liquid’s locations. They will also provide support to both end-user computer systems as well as cloud infrastructure systems.
The IT Systems Administrator serves under the IT Director on the Central Support Team. A full time position, the schedule is Sunday - Thursday for a total of 40 hours/week. This position is classified as exempt under the FLSA.
- Maintain, monitor, and support network systems at all of Liquid’s buildings to enable a productive hybrid working environment.
- Design and implement network infrastructure for future campuses as necessary.
- Deployment and maintenance of both on-site and cloud-based servers running Windows and Linux OS.
- Provide CloudOps support for deployed cloud-based infrastructure consisting of Windows IIS and LEMP servers.
- Maintain an operational knowledge of the latest Mac desktop features, best practices, and system configurations
- Manage and administer various SaaS offerings, ensuring proper access control and providing support when necessary.
- On-board and configure new-hire systems and perform IT on-boarding activities.
- Responsible for maintaining security of IT systems of Liquid Church, ensuring that security vulnerabilities are patched in a timely manner.
- Maintain responsible handling and storage of Liquid’s data.
- Implement, improve and document new and existing policies, procedures and processes for various IT systems.
- Manages IT systems inventory and assists with asset procurement and management.
- Education - Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge - Robust understanding of or willingness to learn network infrastructures, server systems, and device management as well as IT security and data protection best practices.
- Organization - Able to organize detailed information; able to stay cool under pressure.
- Project Management - Ability to see multiple projects through to completion and manage multiple tasks at once.
- Innovative Spirit - Learns quickly and can adapt to changing technology and techniques.
- Communication - Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Relational ability - Works well with Staff and volunteers of varying personality types.
- Leadership - Ability to lead under pressure with an optimistic attitude.
- Dependable - Trustworthy & reliable; willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Nice to haves
- Experience managing and deploying Apple MDM systems.
- Familiarity with CCNA and/or Network+ certification.