Liquid College Intern
Do you have a heart for youth and a passion to be a positive influence in the lives of students? If so, then an internship with Liquid College might be the right fit for you. Liquid Church is one of the fastest growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for an intern in the area of Liquid College. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities.
What You Will Learn:
- How to plan and develop programming for college students
- How to project manage youth events from concept to execution
- An up close and first hand experience behind the strategy and execution of Liquid’s multi-site Ministry structure
What you will do:
- Assist in planning and preparation of college events
- Assist with our youth leadership development and training program
- Take part in creative team meetings
- Research ideas for events, programming, groups
What We Require:
- A passion for building relationships and pointing others to Jesus
- Volunteer experience with youth
- Creative and flexible.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to make ministry happen.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will become knowledgeable in planning and developing programs and making church happen. You will also learn how to work in a fun, professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Life Group and Contribute by giving and serving. We anticipate that all interns will lead in these areas.
Liquid Summer Internship 2021 Dates are May 24th - August 6th (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 12th
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.