The Roadies Coordinator serves under the Campus Pastor on the Campus Team. A part-time position, the schedule generally includes Sunday support and time during the week for a total of 10 hours. An extra 4 hours are added if the Driver position is included. This position is non-exempt under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Oversee setup and teardown of entire campus to include Sunday service, Family, Volunteer Care, Lobby, outside signage and parking (when applicable).
- Prepare all campus items for transport at the end of services, keeping all equipment and supplies organized to facilitate fast and easy setup and making note of any damaged items to be sent back for replacement or repair, contacting central team to notify
- Transport and driving (when applicable) - An additional 4 hours is added for individuals who also take on the role of Driver for a portable campus
- Recruit - Identify/approach interested individuals and process interest forms, working through the team-specific recruiting and selection process
- Retain - Regular communication (through email, text, huddles and team meetings), maintain and communicate the schedule, foster community within and provide spiritual care to the team members
- Reward - Appreciate and celebrate team members regularly
- Experience - 6 months of service on Roadies team at Liquid, experience with special events preferred
- Spiritual Maturity - A person who regularly practices learning God's Word, allowing God to renew their mind, and being obedient to what they learn.
- Tech Savvy - Ability to learn new and changing technology with ease, proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication - Verbal and written communication skills
- Relational Ability - A “people” person who works well with staff and volunteers of varying personality types.
- Physically Able - Able to lift 25 lbs
- Driving Positions - 25 years of age with valid NJ driver’s license with no points is preferred