Social Media Coordinator
The Social Media Coordinator serves under the Senior Communications Coordinator on the Air War Team. A volunteer staff position, the schedule is generally Sunday-Thursday for a total of 10-12 hours. The role will require Sunday social media coverage weekly, with rotations to cover at different Liquid campuses once a month. The Volunteer Staff position will start out as a volunteer leader role for the first 90 days before evolving into an official Volunteer Staff position.
Big Win: A servant leader who helps grow and develop our social media presence, with a focus on Liquid’s primary social media channels.
- Engage weekly with Liquid Church community on social media, to help increase engagement with community on our social media channels.
- Sunday social media coverage to capture the Liquid Sunday experience across campuses and at select special events such as outreaches and big days.
- Post weekly content such as (but not limited to) the following: Posts to support hashtag campaigns (For example, #ServeSmallNJ, #ServeWithUs, #BetterWithFriends), Sunday social media coverage, etc.
- Use Liquid’s brand voice and social strategies to assist in the curation of value-add content for the main Liquid Church Facebook and Instagram pages that promote audience and campus staff engagement.
- Lead on tracking social media developments, helping Liquid get out in front of new tactics and opportunities, and effectively helping us take new ground.
- Conduct research on social media best practices, as well as strategies leveraged by top-tier churches to continually improve Liquid’s social media strategy and implement on Liquid’s social media channels - all in an effort to remain fresh, relevant, and engaging.
The Social Media Coordinator will be expected to follow Liquid Church’s annual social media strategy.
- Experience - Marketplace experience developing and executing a social media strategy preferred
- Social Media Savvy - Demonstrates expertise in the use of all mainstream social media channels and the willingness to adapt to the changing landscape.
- Communication - Ability to embody the brand and voice of Liquid Church. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creativity - An ability to think “outside the box”.
- Relational Ability - A “people person” who works well with staff and volunteers of different personality types.
- Team Player - Ability to work collaboratively with the Liquid Church staff on a daily basis and provide fellow staff with support as needed.
- “Can Do” Attitude - Willing to do whatever it takes to execute with excellence in order to help people grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.