Spiritual Care Pastor
Big Win: A servant leader who oversees the spiritual care systems on the campus.
The Spiritual Care Pastor serves under the Campus Pastor on the Campus Team. A full-time position, the schedule is generally Sunday-Thursday for a total of 40 hours per week.
Campus Leadership (All Campus Staff and Volunteer Leaders)
- Spiritual support
- Leadership Development
- Promote a culture of Recruit, Retain, Reward
- Lead, manage, and shepherd the Associate Pastors
- Oversight and support of the funeral, baby dedication, baptisms, and wedding process
- Oversight of the care process utilizing spiritual care forms, AP’s, and other staff
- Conduct spot spiritual care as needed (i.e. counseling, hospital visits, etc.)
- Support Care, Prayer, and Marriage Mentoring teams
- Attend Leadership, Campus Team, and Potluck meetings
- Oversight of Associate Pastors
- Lead morning huddle
- Support of the Sunday prayer team
- Support of all campus events and services
- Conduct spot spiritual care as needed
- Support Leadership Huddle
- Support of outreach events
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience - One year of successful leadership at Liquid (group leader, mentor, service team leader, volunteer staff member)
- Spiritual Maturity - A person who regularly practices learning God's Word, allowing God to renew their mind, and being obedient to what they learn.
- Tech Savvy - Ability to learn new and changing technology with ease, proficiency in Google applications preferred
- Communication - Excellent verbal and written communication skills; adept in public speaking
- Confidentiality - Ability to maintain discretion when necessary
- Relational Ability - A “people” person who works well with staff and volunteers of varying personality types.
Liquid Church is a Bible-based, Christ-centered evangelical megachurch with a vision to “Saturate the State with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.” Since launching in 2007, Liquid has experienced 16 years of rapid growth & changed lives– baptizing over 3,100 people in Jesus’ Name.
With multiple campuses located across New Jersey, over 5,000 people currently experience weekly services featuring dynamic Bible teaching, powerful worship, and cutting-edge family ministry. We have a passion for serving families with special needs, our hungry & homeless neighbors, and bringing clean water to thirsty nations.
Liquid is regularly spotlighted as one of America’s “Top 100 Fastest-Growing Churches” by Outreach magazine. Our innovative approach to ministry has been featured on CNN, FOX News, and The Today Show. Read this NPR article to get a feel for our vibrant, ethnically diverse, multigenerational community.