Video Production Intern
Are you detail oriented with a love for people and video production? Do you have creative ideas for how to get a message viewed? Liquid Church is one of the fastest-growing churches in New Jersey and we’re looking for an intern this summer in the area of Video Production. We provide Internship opportunities where you will receive personal development, as well as the opportunity to be a part of seeing lives being transformed through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Liquid Church Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry. Participants will gain valuable experience while working alongside Liquid staff members.
Our ideal candidate is someone who exhibits a Christ-centered, servant attitude in the way that they carry out their responsibilities and who embodies trust, excellence and humility, which are our staff values.
What You Will Learn:
- The creative process: From participating in creative briefs, coming up with new ideas in brainstorming sessions, to pitching concepts and executing ideas into final delivery.
- Pre-production insights: You’ll be digging deep into the details of a well planned production that leads the way into shooting effective videos in order to fulfill a variety of goals.
- Shooting techniques and best practices: You’ll have the opportunity to be on-set and live environments, where you’ll learn from peers and producers how to “shoot for the edit.”
- Post production workflow: You will learn effective editing processes, shortcuts and techniques that will make you prioritize what’s important for an efficient editing process.
- Interpersonal skills: In presenting ideas, collaborating with team members, and managing relationships with key stakeholders, you’ll understand how to maintain clear communication throughout the life of a project and set clear expectations.
- Gather, assemble, and place audio, lighting and cameras for on site and remote video shoots.
- Assist in the editing of a variety of video projects.
- Collaborate with the video team in ideating, gathering digital resources in preparation of presenting ideas.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What We Require:
- Working knowledge of video/post production, shooting and lighting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Interest in church operations or the particular area of ministry.
We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that fits your career goals. You will learn how to work in a fun, professional environment and have ample opportunity to network with other department leaders.
Commitment and Status
An intern is to be actively involved in the ministry of Liquid. Liquid’s strategy for our community is summarized in three actions: Come, Connect and Contribute. Come and invite your friends to worship at Liquid on Sundays, Connect in a Life Group and Contribute by giving and serving. We anticipate that all interns will lead in these areas.
Liquid Summer Internship 2021 Dates are May 24th - August 6th (11 Weeks)
Application Deadline March 12th
Qualifications for all Internships:
- At least 18 years old
- Exemplifies and lives a life in Christ
- Fully supports the vision of Liquid Church
- You are expected to contribute a minimum of 20 hours a week.