MARCH 27TH UPDATE:
When it seems like everything is driving us to isolation, we still get to unite as the Church! Our new normal is virtual community and we are committed to creating opportunities for you to stay connected.
- Continue to gather for weekend services via Church Online – we have 7 live services where you can participate in our live chat and reconnect with old friends. This is also a great time to receive live prayer from one of our pastors. But, please know we’re always available to receive your prayer requests.
- Tune it each Wednesday at 7pm EST on Facebook Live to pray against the COVID-19 pandemic. Let’s lift up our voices as one Church and place our trust in our Heavenly Father! Remember that prayer is our first response, not a last resort.
- Get in a Small Group. Study together, pray together, play games, and laugh with each other. It’s good medicine in times like these. We have room for you – go ahead and find a Group that’s a fit for you. And for those who need it, we have brand new Anxiety Support Groups launching this April to help you find hope, peace, and rest in the midst of these uncertain times. You’re invited to sign-up and join us.
- Finally, parents – you are the master of juggling work, home schooling, new routines, and more. It’s not easy, we know. That’s why we will continue to partner with you in this season. Find tons of Kids Programming and weekly bible lessons designed to keep your kids engaged with their faith.
Remember, physical distance doesn’t mean relational distance. We are in this together and we can’t wait to see you online!
March 20th Update:
As promised, our leadership team at Liquid is closely monitoring the ever-changing situation with the Coronavirus and we want to provide you with an update about what we’re doing to keep Liquid families safe, and how we’re creating a virtual community where we can all gather to connect, pray, and support each other in this season. Watch our update video from Pastor Tim.
March 12th Update:
I wanted to let you know that out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to cancel all weekend services (Sat-Sun, March 14-15) at Liquid Church. The health and safety of our congregation is our #1 priority, and this difficult decision was made to protect Liquid families, volunteers, staff, and our broader communities. Read our letter from Pastor Tim.
Connect With Us Online & Find Community:
The church was never about buildings. Instead, the church has always been about people rallying together, following God, and loving our neighbors… especially in times of crisis! So, while the methods of “doing church” may change, the mission never does. We invite you into community with us… virtually! Here’s how:
- Watch Church Online:
We are putting together some incredible Church Online experiences for you. We’ve expanded our LIVE services – we now have 7 LIVE services on Saturday and Sunday. You can experience the music and message from the comfort of home and participate in the chat – connect with others, share prayer requests with our team of pastors, and experience community online. Find us at LiquidChurchOnline.com or on Facebook.
- Join Our Live Prayer Event:
In a time of crisis, disruption, and widespread fear, prayer is our first response, not a last resort. Join us each Wednesday at 7pm EST on Facebook Live to pray against the COVID-19 pandemic. Let’s lift up our voices as one Church and place our trust in our Heavenly Father. Pastor Tim and our team of Pastors will be taking live prayer requests, storming heaven, and would be honored to pray with and for you. Find us on Facebook @liquidchurch.
- Join A Small Group:
We encourage you to either continue meeting with your Group virtually or to get into a Group today! Now more than ever, we need community. We need to study together, pray together, laugh and connect with one another. So, we are committed to providing fresh, new content every week for our Small Groups. And we have room for you – you can find a Group that’s a fit for you at LiquidChurch.com/Groups.